Friday, August 20, 2010

Facebook Friends: Amanda - Amanda


Amanda C
This girl is proof that girls can do anything boys can do, better. (except for writing our names in the snow with bodily fluids and jogging without a bra–boys win) While you were sitting home watching television complaining that there's 500 channels and nothing on, Amanda was flying helicopters in Iraq. Equal parts Brains, Beauty and Brawn. She can probably break your neck with her finger, but she would never do that because she is also one of the nicest people you'll meet.


Amanda G
I still feel REALLY young. So far, 30 is my best age ever. But, can I just say that the fact that little Amanda is getting married is just a BIG FAT reminder of how fast time really moves.

Amanda is your classic bookworm. She loves books so much in fact that she's making a living at it. It's kind of weird to me how many librarians I am actually friends with. I can think of 4 off the top of my head! And NONE OF THEM are what I think of as librarian types.

Bring your books back on time, people, and don't try to give her any excuses. She'll just look at you like your a moron.


Amanda P
Strong Christian woman. Lived in Hawaii AND Alaska. Has 3 REALLY good-looking kids. Wore the biggest wedding dress I've ever seen. (In her defense, it was the 80's)

No comments:

Post a Comment