Thursday, September 2, 2010

Facebook Friends: Autumn - Beth


Autumn Wiggins
Do you like crafts that deviate from the usual? So does Autumn. She likes them so much that she started a show to showcase them. I was in it. Once. It didn't go so well. I haven't found my niche in the craft world yet, but plenty of other amazing crafters have and you can check them out at Autumns Strange Folk Craft Festival September 25 -26 in O'Fallon, Illinois. Hey! Don't roll your eyes at me St. Louis!!! It's right over the border! It'll take you 15/20 minutes to get there! Sheesh. You know, you're really starting to sound like the folks over in St. Charles who act like they'll turn into a pillar of salt if they cross the Missouri River. Don't be like dat.  



Beener Kitty Kuhn
This is my friend Kerry's cat who I've never met. According to facebook, he likes eating, pooping, snuggling, biting and playing Farmville. It's also important to know that he hates going in the basement and he's missing a nipple because Kerry shaved it off.



Ben Trujillo
Co-Owner/Operator of Star Clipper Comics on Delmar. You've seen it. Ben loves fancy food, gadgetry, talking, and his lovely wife A.J. who you met in my first post. Ben is a genuinely nice and friendly guy. (yes, there's a difference) You can tell because he has a lot of cats. Cat people are sensitive........ and weird, which Ben is also.  At first glance he looks like you're typical waspy lawyer. Which he was for a while, but he knows more about comics and newfangled gadgets than you will ever hope to.



Bess Bacher
Bess is pretty great. When you first meet her, she might be a little intimidating. She's not going to put on a big fake smile to impress anyone. But after a few minutes you'll see that she is sweetish, funny, in excellent shape, down to earth and can drink you under the table. Well, she can drink me under the table, but that's not saying much, and I have no idea how much you can drink. ugh. She's good with a beer is what I'm trying to say! She's also a great girl to have with you if you get lost in the woods. She's got a degree in Parks and Recreation, after all. PLUS, I'm pretty sure she could take a Mountain Lion out with her bare hands. 



Beth Hartley Harrison
The funniest person I've never actually met. (She's Amy's former boss) All of the best emails I've ever received have been originated by Beth. Some of Beth's favorite pastimes include, but are not exclusive to: rescuing animals, shopping online, shopping offline, sending people the stuff she bought online or offline, writing funny emails, embarrassing her daughters, and drinking diet coke. 
Beth needs to start a blog so I can read it and the forward it to the rest of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment