Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Friends - A Defenition.

Since I use this phrase so often, I felt it needed it's very own post.
"The Friends" is the term Amy B and I use when referring to the large group of about 20 of our High School friends, their spouses (usually also classmates), their parents, and the few random stragglers that have been picked up a long the way. They're all thick as thieves. It's sort of a bizarre and wonderful phenomenon that I haven't seen anywhere else. On most weekends you can find The Friends in a giant herd hanging out in someone's garage, patio, pool or the bowling alley. Once a year they all trek to a giant cabin in the Smokey Mountains. They are a super lot of people and I'm lucky to pop in a few times a year from my side of the river to open arms and juicy gossip.

No comments:

Post a Comment