Friday, July 22, 2011

Facebook Friends: Derek - Dineen

Derek Goettel
Derek is one very sweet potato. We went to High School together. He could (and still can) grow body hair at rate that puts all other men to shame!–Except on his head.


Derek Goon
Goon!!! Goon was a good buddy of mine in college and I still see him once in a very awesome blue moon. He has the coolest tattoo I've ever seen. And he can do all kinds of things with his hair. He's sort of like the Madonna of our bunch. He changes his hair and looks like a completely different person, but he's always given away by that sweet smile that he always has on. He's also really ballsy and just goes off and lives in other countries like it's no big deal - which always impresses me. He also just got married–see–more ballsyness.


Diane Necker-Cofer
Diane is my sister's sister-in-law, so, what does that make her to me? Well, nothing relation-wise, but she IS my friend and I'm very grateful that my sister has such a great sister-n-law living down the street. She's got a very kind, sweet and generous nature and is happy to help anyone and she's great to just talk to.


Diane Toroian Keaggy
Diane is a born reporter. Very inquisitive with a huge personality, plenty of drive, and a giant backpack full of conviction that she carries with her. If you're a stranger at a party, don't worry if Diane is there. You won't be a stranger for long. She'll have you laughing in no time. But, whatever you do, don't tell her you like Disney World.


Dineen Serpa
Another reason that facebook is cool. Dineen and I got to know each other by commenting on our mutual friends facebook posts. We chatted it up virtually for a few months so by the time I flew to Arizona for our mutual friends wedding, we were already pals who had just never met. It's great to go to a wedding with people you know even though you've never met.

Dineen is clever, outgoing and loves to climb things.

No comments:

Post a Comment