Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Facebook Friends: Coryn - Dana

Coryn York
Cory is a beautiful girl with perfect eyebrows that I feel was born in the wrong decade. She should have been a flower child. I picture her natural environment to be a muddy music festival that she arrived at via hitchhiking.

Courtney Holtmeyer
Courtney, no matter how many kids you have or how much older you get, you'll always be Tim Leake's sweet kid sister to me.

Craig Markus
This once skinny, funny and slightly awkward teenager must have gone off and cocooned hisself sometime after we graduated and come out a successful man-sized husband and father of three beautiful children–once again reminding me how truly far behind I am in the game of life. Thanks a lot, Craig!


Dana Harris Schultz
If I was a teenage boy, I would hope and pray that a girl like Dana would move in next door. Grace Kellyesque beauty, brains, and a sense of humor that keeps you on your toes with just enough weirdoness to be unintimidating. Way to be, Dana. Way to be!

Dana Johnson Cuneo
This gorgeous girl is always so well put together that she makes me feel homely when I show up to parties in my only pair of jeans (that fit) and my shirt-of-the-week. I'm always happy to see Dana. She's got such a sisterly quality, and not just because she is one.

No comments:

Post a Comment